Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

You rock!

Hi It's Tuesday and that means a new
70 Steampunk or Urban (inner city) 
9 September
Prize: Surprise! Dies and/or Acrylic Stamps

Definition of Urban
of, pertaining to, or designating a city or town.
2.
living in a city.
3.
characteristic of or accustomed to cities; citified: He is an urban type.

I have used Rad Boarder which I coloured with Alcohol pens
I then added the wall background and splashes  and semtiment(Visible Image) and added Distress inks with my brushes.I then added the pavement and applied Brad on 3d foam. I was really pleased how the card turned out hope you like it.
Thanks so much for visiting
Make sure you check out the rest of the teams cards

hugs. xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super awesome, Tania, love the image and your colours are brilliant, hugs xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning and so fun Taniaj. Loving the grafiti wall.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Margaret said...

This is fabulous! Great design. Love the splashes of color on the background. Maggie - DT Teamie