Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Meowy Mousemas


Hi folks its a new challenge over at 

Thanks to all who joined in our challenge last month!! All who played in June were emailed, "Meowy Mousemas" for our July challenge.
CHALLENGE DEETS:
Make a card or other project using one of the main digis from this set and post to your blog or gallery. 
Your blog post or gallery description must link back to our challenge or our blog.
Link up to this post using our Inlinkz widget at the end of this post, by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on June 30th
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS, WINS!
Here is my card
I coloured the image with Stampin Up alcohol pens and finished off with promarkers. I then used Imagine That paper for the spotty and added the blue wall and floorboards. Finally finishing off with the sentiment hung as a picture.
Thanks you so much for visiting
Hugs xx

Challenge entered

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

Kristine said...

This is FABULOUS Tania!! I really love your scene you created and your coloring is outstanding. Thanks so much!! Have a great day *Ü*

Unknown said...

Tania this is so darn cute, brilliant card my friend xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love how you've created the look of a room corner as the card background. The image looks cute and I love the colours you've used to colour it in.