Followers

Saturday 12 July 2014

J'aime Paris

Hi Folk's it is my weekly visit to the Imagine That! store this week I have used one of last months releases

A beautiful elegant J'aime Paris set which comes with several classic sentiments. (See also matching Paris in Summer digi papers)
You receive both Color & Outline JPG & PNGs

Here is my card
I used the coloured image which I decoupaged and added glitter glue. I then mounted it up on to a sheet of the Paris paper. 
Love this card and the sets makes me feel really summery and the papers are wonderful.
Make sure you check out the store for the latest offers. 
 Facebook for regular freebies.
 Not forgetting the blog for our monthly challenge and design team makes.
 Hugs xx

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love Paris Ginny x

Crafty Judith said...

wow Tania I lovvve this oh la la great job xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Aaaw, this is just super cute and so lovely and French.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

June Houck said...

Oo la la; your card is tres magnifique, Tania!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a cute, fun card.
Caroline xxx