Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Too Sweet Kitty


Hi Folk's it's Wednesday and a new challenge from,
Challenge # 24: Mothersday/ Special Lady - elaborate card.
Sponsors:

Heather Ellis DT www.heather-ellis.co.uk
or
 I have use an image from Meljens
To create my card I coloured the image with alcohol pens (I use Promarkers, Spectrum noirs and Graphit pens,) and finished off with my brush and distress inks and cut the image out using Tonic dies. I added glitter and glossy accents to my image and a rose embellishment around kitty's neck. The background lattice is cut out using a tonic die and 3d mounted onto Stampin up paper.
I added pearls to the lattice and finished off by adding a butterfly sentiment from Craftwork cards.
Thank you so much for visiting
make sure you pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the wonderful cards.
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Tania,this is just too, too cute. Love that at and your treatment of it is super. Hope life is treating you well and that Easter will give you a well earned break.

Ina G said...

Just looking at your clock you will still be zzzzzzzzzzzing.
Fabulous card with such pretty colours. That kitty sure looks cheeky.

happyglitzygirl said...

A beautiful card with gorgeous details, love it, blessings Hilde

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous background and card Tania.

gr karin

Wynn said...

This is a lovely card Tania. That cute pussy would be a hit with any cat lover.....I have a friend who it is just made for.....need to get the digi x
I hope you have a lovely Easter with your family. Hugs Wynn xx

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card. I love how you've coloured the sweet cat.