Followers

Saturday 19 April 2014

New Release for Wedding day.





Hi there *Ü* Did you know that in the UK and U.S. the most popular month to be wed is June? Following closely behind is August and then May, July etc.... Just a li'l trivia for ya *Ü* I asked Kris for a wedding set o she created this set "Wedding Day." It's perfect for creating a handmade card for the Bride & Groom... or even for an Anniversary! 
she also made these wonderful
For my card I used the cake coloured image, which I added liquid pearls to and cut it out with a tonic die I then mounted it up on to a Tonic heart die.I used the silver satin paper for my background and added pearls around. i used the wedding sentiment from the kit but cut off the swirls and edged it in liquid pearls.To finish the card off i added a crushed silk bow. 
Make sure you check out the rest of the store for all this months new releases and offers.
Hugs xx
Hope you all have a wonderful and peaceful Easter break


3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a beautiful wedding design. Love the heart shape.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kristine said...

Such a gorgeous card with this set Tania! I love the liquid pearls - pretty effect and the fancy diecut heart and silk bow. This is a work of heART and any bride would be so happy to receive this. Hugs!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Happy Easter to you!