Followers

Sunday 6 April 2014

For the boys



Hi Folk's here is our forth challenge from 

Our challenge this months is set by our
Designe Team member
Laurain
Theme Something for the boys,
 anything for a male (0 - 90)
For my card I have used 
Harbour scene


I have coloured the image with promarkers and finished off with my brushes and inks. I then went for a clean and simple plain card mounts and finished off by adding a sentiment and bakers twine with a anchor charm
Thank you so much for visiting.
Hugs xx



6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Tania.

gr karin

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and layout Ginny x

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card - it looks like a proper print

~ginny said...

Scenes are so hard for me to do... you certainly did this one justice! Nice colors and very nice "framing" with your mats! Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create:
#66 ATG Challenge [with optional "Sights, Sounds, Smells, Taste of Spring"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Aurora said...

What a beautiful card, asn your colouring is awesome!
Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Cheers,
Aurora
themillersdaughter.es

Anonymous said...

Lovely scenery!! Thanks for joining us this week at Anyone for Anya!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT