Followers

Monday 20 January 2014

Mouse cake


Hi Folk's it's a new challenge from
 ArtistiInspirations
 today our sponsor is

I have used
Mouse cake
I have coloured the image with Promarkers to look like my Giger Tomcat, Monty and mounted it on black card  then onto blue card . I have used papermaina paper to compliment the rest of the card , added paw prints and  ribbon and bow (our theme).
I have thene added happy birthday  and 16 as it is my youngest birthday on the 23rd.
Thanks so much for visiting
Hugs  xx
Challenge entered

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun card, Tania, how cool is that cat, hope he does not eat all the cake, though, LOL xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A great fun card Tanya.
Fabulous colours and image.
Janet xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love the fun cat character, and how you've coloured him. A fab card.

Kate M said...

Super fun image - love the pawprints - great card
xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Tania, I love the cute image and gorgeous colouring.

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is adorable. Love the cat!Wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

stefali said...

very cute card :) thanks for joining digisketch challenge this fortnight - Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com