Followers

Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Cheer Crackers


Hi Folks its a new challenge from
 this challenge theme is

Gifts & Decorations


Don't forget to check out the 

where you will finds loads of stunning images.
Also check out our sister blog
where there are wonderful Design team cards showcased.

I have used the 
Christmas Cheer Paper
Here is my project.

So what did I do.

1. Using the Tonic cracker die I cut out ,
4 cracker.
2. Used ribbon to tie the crackers up after adding sweets
3. Finished off with sentiments from Craftwork cards
Thanks for visiting
Don't forget to visit us on the Facebook group where you can get more inspirations
hugs xx

3 comments:

Im just me - Marleen said...

these are FAB. And i want a sweety now :-)
Well done.
Marleen SDD DTL xxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful Christmas crackers and I love the contents. Thanks for playing along with us at TPC this week. Pat K xx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely Christmas crackers, mmmmmm and that chocolates.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Have a great week
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com