Followers

Thursday 24 October 2013

What a Hoot!



 Hi Folks it Thursday and its my weekly visit
This week I will be using
The Strange Family
Here is my card

 I have used the Owl , tree branch and leaves from
Showing the set doesn't have to be Halloween.
I have coloured the images with Promarkers, then using a moon mask dusted with my brushes and distress inks. Then I masked the sky and coloured the moon adding Sakura pen to make the moon and branch and leaves shine.
To finish the sky I added gold stickles for the stars and a computer generated sentiment.
Thanks for visiting
Hugs XX
Challenges entered


12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the owl.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Tania this is totally cute, and here are some more hugs xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and lovely card Tania.

gr karin

Kate M said...

Great use of a non Halloween stamp set to create this card. I challenge myself to do this with Christmas cards and non Christmas stamps.
Great Halloween card.
xx

Gwyneth said...

I love the card. A great owl image and very nice layout with all the leaves along the bottom.

Chris Hanselman said...

Darling image. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining our Winged Things Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC DT

JoAnn said...

Really cute. Love the owl and the falling leaves. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

Dawn said...

As you can no doubt see, I am playing catch up! I love your little card, it's a hoot!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kristi said...

Very lovely! I like the cute little owl! great take on our color challenge! Thank you for joining us over at The Kraft Journal.♥

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Charming, beautiful design and extraordinary coloring. Delightful card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
delightfulsketches.

Jackie said...

Darling card! I love the colors you used! Thank you for joining us this week at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! I hope you play again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Delightful Challenges DT

alethea said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! HUgsxx