Followers

Sunday 13 October 2013

Save the Hooters

 Hi it's Sunday and my weekly
 visit to Imagine that
Today, for my inspiration
 I have used the free Give a hoot set and
 papers from the Fabulous Fall set.


 So what did I do.
1 I used the coloured image supplied in the set and printed it 3 times , so I could decoupage  the owl & scarf.
2. Then using paper from the Fabulous Fall set I cut out the top of the tree and mounted the owl image.
3. I used Save the Hooters sentiment from the kit
4. Then finished card off with added leaves.

DON'T FORGET 
with all image sets ordered from now until the end of October
you will receive a beautiful free set

Thanks for calling by
don't forget to pop over to the
and check out the new images


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Tania, I think this is my favourite "Awareness" image this year, so cute and so apt, love your card hun xxx

Alyx said...

This is fab Tania! Love this little owl and it's all for such a great cause! Fab sentiment too.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Kristine said...

Love the tree with the leaves you created Tania, so perfect for this owl on a branch *Ü* Thanks so much and have a wonderful, crafty week ahead!
xxKris

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Tania.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Finally managed to get on here hun .I love love this so clever hugs Seema

Cards by Ziggy said...

Simply gorgeous, I have been thinking pink and designed a couple of cards for the link up for pink challenge blog

Ziggy

xxx

Helen said...

Great card - love that owl!

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is really fabulous. I love that owl. Great awareness card. I'm off to check up that set.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Scribbles and Scrap Challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html