Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

On the Go

Hi it's Sunday and my weekly
 visit to Imagine that
Today, for my inspiration
 I have used the 
This is a card I made for a colleague who left to start a new job. He is a Geography teacher and left the
 Isle of Man to teach in Liverpool.
I thought the image was perfect and he loved the card.
I decoupaged the Isle of Man map showing the highland
which he loved.

Supplies used:
You are my world digi
Promarkers
maps and images.
Thanks for calling by
Hugs xx
Challenges  entered

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Tania.

gr karin

Laine said...

Fabulous male themed creation.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Noooooooooo, come to Edinburgh, LOL, fabulous card my lovely friend xx

Kate M said...

Super image coloured beautifully, great card.
xx

Hello said...

Fabulous creation Tania, I'm loving the cute image and your using of the map for a backing paper.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Dawn said...

Great card Tania! I love using maps on cards! xx

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the image and use of the map

Pat Taylor said...

Oh fantastic card Tania. I love to do cards (if I can) that relate to the recipient. It means so much more to them. xxx

Kristine said...

Great card Tania :) I'm sure he really appreciated the thought that went into this - perfect for his career. Love the map behind him :) Hope you get to feeling better soon! xxkris