Followers

Sunday 25 August 2013

JOYous Reindeer

Hi folks it's Sunday and this is the day I like to showcase my projects from
This week I have used Kris'

what a wonderful set
you get the coloured and the black and white images in both the set and single reindeer.
Check out here what others of my teamies have done
I have also used the candy cane from the wonderful new paper set
Here is my card


So what did I do
1. Image coloured with pro-markers
2.Noses, light bulbs all highlighted with glossy accents sakura glitter pen used to highlight
3. image mounted on black card and off set on candy cane paper which is mounted on black card.
4, Mounted off set on Kraft card blank.
Such a wonderful image to colour.
Thanks for calling by.
Hugs  xx
Challenges entered

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Tania, this is fabulous, what cute, cute image, love it hun xxx

Kate M said...

Really cute image, coloured beautifully, super Christmas card.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful papers and gorgeous image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Such a cute and happy Christmas card and I love the colours you've used. Hugs P xxx

Zoe said...

Such a cute card Tania xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Tania.

greetings karin

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is such a fun card, lovely colours xxx

Amy A said...

Love this Christmas card Tania.Thank you for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenges. 
Amy
DT For Dutch Dare Card Challenges

jane stillman said...

A really fun card, love the image x

Anonymous said...

beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House for our Christmas Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Hazel said...

What a lovely cute card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 139 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Anonymous said...

fabulous card! I love the image and the DP you used. I'm all about the Christmas cards right now!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week and don't forget about our DT call on the blog.
Tammy DT