Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

And the winner is......


many thanks to all the people who commented on my card and the wedding blog hop .
I am pleased to announce that the winner is
Avril Ann said...

Happy Anniversary Tania, as they say "3rd time lucky" lol, stunning photos off your wedding, hun, love our card and would be fabulous if you could enter it into our Glitter N Sparkle challenge this week, love and hugs hun xxx
           Avril has been in touch and  asked
 me to pass on the voucher 
so

Oh Tania, how brave you are, three times, hope this one's for a lifetime.
Love your card, very pretty :)


  Jeannie Donnellycould you please email me your email addy and I will pass it on to Dee re your voucher

Please don't forget to check who is the winner on the main blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Tania, thank you so very much, will email you ASAP...I meant every word hun, I am on my 2nd marraige, been with Brian for 25 years, and married for 20, and I really cannot remember my 1st one, except I have a gorgeous daughter and baby grandson, as proof that it did happen, LOL xxxx

Jeannie said...

Hi Tania,
Thanks so much to Avril Ann for passing on the voucher.
I've emailed you now.
I've been with my hubby for 34 years this October and have two lovely daughters, not sure I could ever do it again though, it's probably easier when your younger, hopefully this one will last a bit longer yet :)
Jeannie
xxx